The Tea Smith in the Press
- KMTV Morning Blend, Seasonal Features
- Fundraiser for the Siena Francis House
- KMTV The Tea Smith Trip to Japan, China and Featured Flavors
- Omaha World Herald, "Making Tea; Getting It Down Cold"
- KMTV The Tea Smith National Iced Tea Month
- The Tea Smith, La Vie Cherie, July 29, 2009
Mal interviews The Tea Smith owner Tim Smith on the basics of tea and health.
- Tea, Coffee Talk, May 2009
Opportunities for tea in the beverage industry.
- Brew a perfect cup of tea, Midwest Living Magazine, April 2009
Owner Tim Smith shares the "secrets" of brewing the perfect cup of tea.
- Walking the Line, Fresh Cup, August 2008
Trying out new trends in the beverage business is risky, but can yield rich rewards.
- N. Ireland kids show ugly mugs in Omaha, Omaha World-Herald, April 2008
Ugly Mug submissions from across the Atlantic.
- Second most-popular drink in the world makes its way to Omaha, gateway, February 2007
"Nikki Smith is the manager of the Tea Smith on 78th and Dodge streets. She said college students are not only migrating to the Tea Smith for the free wireless Internet that they can enjoy with their favorite blend of tea, but also 'the atmosphere is conducive to studying.'..."